What You Get with a DSmith Realtors Listing
There is more to selling a property than putting a sign in the yard and a listing online. Sellers need an experienced agent who knows what property aspects to feature to reach the correct market at the best price. Procuring a willing and able buyer is only part of the process. A typical sales transaction includes multiple negotiation points and procedures. Knowing how to navigate through a real estate transaction and deal with potential issues is the key to a smooth sale. To accomplish this it takes an experienced agent who isn’t spread too thin with other clients.
• Counseling on how to best prepare you and your property to make the transaction as smooth as possible.
• Complete marketing of the property which can include HDR photos as well as digital flyers with QR Code delivery.
• Maximum online exposure with a complete MLS listing from the moment it is visible online.
• Showing scheduling with multiple notification options to fit your lifestyle.
• Showing reports with feedback when provided by showing agents.
• Counseling on how to ‘read the market’ and understanding what adjustments may be needed.
• Offers are presented promptly and complete with a seller net sheet so that you can make educated decisions.
• Counseling and advice on contract negotiation and the best way to achieve your goal.
• Prompt attention to contract deadlines and looking after your best interests.
The MLS (Multiple Listing Service) puts your listing in front of every Realtor in North Texas. Most homes sold are through the MLS by another agent.
Your listing can appear on all of the internet sites that pull listings from the MLS, including Realtor.com, NTREIS Translator, Point2 Homes, Trulia, Zillow, RedFin, Homefinder.com, HotPads.com, Movoto.com, MLS member web sites and many other syndicated websites. This puts your listing in front of any one in the world with internet connectivity.
Flyers and other Printed Marketing items can be provided for the interior of the property as additional information for buyers to take with them during showings. Digital flyers can be a part of the marketing plan, depending on the property & sellers desires. All flyers are color, and contain at least one photo of your property.
Open houses can be a part of the marketing plan, depending on the property & sellers desires.
Pre-Listing Home Inspection
To get top dollar and provide the best negotiating position I recommend that some properties get a pre-listing Home Inspection. This will cost around $600 and the report will become a part of the Seller’s Disclosure.
The concept is for the seller to identify any potential safety issues or potential lender required repairs with the report and make a decision about whether or not to address these issues. Since the report is disclosed to prospective buyers prior to any offers, initial negotiations are based on the inclusion of this information. This reduces the surprises and repair negotiations that typically occur during the option period and allows the seller to address the issues without a time limit and with the contractors of choice. Getting a pre-listing Home Inspection does NOT mean that the seller will be required to address ALL of the items flagged, or in fact ANY of them. Not addressing some items may limit the seller’s buyer market, reduce the sales price, and increase the time on the market but it does not necessarily mean that the property cannot be sold.